|Minor Surgery Refresher for GPs
Course Fee: £250 Standard Registration Fee
£175 Revalidation Fee (please only select this option if you have attended this course within the last three years).
Within the enhanced service guidelines, GPs are recommended to
complete the full one day course every three years
This one day course covers Aseptic Principles, Instrument Handling, Sutures & Needles, Skin Cancer Diagnosis and Non-surgical Management. There are practical sessions in the afternoon providing practice in the surgical excision of skin cancer using fresh tissue.
- Very useful and appropriate course
- Well run and very sociable
- Catering too good!
- Excellent, fun and informative
- Well worth attending
This course has been accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England for 6 CPD Points
This course was quality assured by the Royal College of Surgeons,
|Venous Ulcer & Lymphoedema Medi UK Nurses
Course Fee: TBC
- Juxta Cures and JFit compression systems
- Complex ulcer treatment/dressings
- Radiofrequency for varicose veins and ulcers
- Laser and Foam for varicose veins and ulcers
- Quality of Life with Varicose veins & Ulcers
- Live demonstrations of Juxta Cures
- Adam Howard – Colchester Hospital
- Helen Langthorne – Colchester Hospital
- Emma Rayner – Colchester Hospital
- Sohail Choksy – Colchester Hospital
- Chris Backhouse – Colchester Hospital
- Abu Own – Ipswich Hospital
- Ian Grant – Medi UK
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print the above document.