Three RCS courses in ten days (Basic Surgical Skills, ATLS and Core Laparoscopic Skills) ten day inclusive residential package:
October 3-11, 2013
Basic Surgical Skills, ATLS and Core laparoscopic Skills are three of the most popular RCS accredited courses that we offer at the ICENI Centre.
We recognize that trainees, especially from overseas, where these courses are not readily available locally, sometimes struggle to fit these courses into their surgical training.
So now we have the solution:
- All three courses run back to back over a 10 day period
- Inclusive Hotel package which offers bed, dinner and breakfast.
- A more formal course dinner to mark the commencement of each course, with participating faculty
- All transfers between Hotel and ICENI Centre
- All transfers between ICENI Centre and arranged events
- Go karting competition mid-week
- Clay Pigeon shooting competition on Sunday
- Day at leisure on Saturday to explore the UK
Inclusive package price: £3,750
October 3-11, 2013
- Wednesday October 2nd – Arrive at Hotel, Dinner at leisure
- Thursday October 3rd – Basic Surgical Skills, Course Dinner in evening
- Friday October 4th – Basic Surgical Skills, Dinnner at Leisure
- Saturday October 5th – Free day, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast provided in Hotel – lunch not provided this day
- Sunday October 6th–Lunch and clay pigeon shooting tournament – just for fun, for beginners who have never held a shot gun and for experts who could have got into the 2012 Olympics. Include lunch: dinner later at Hotel
- Monday October 7th – ATLS day 1 , Course Dinner in the evening
- Tuesday October 8th – ATLS day 2 with exam and moulage, Dinner at Leisure in the evening
- Wednesday October 9th – Core Laparoscopic Skills day 1 , evening course dinner
- Thursday October 10th Core laparoscopic Skills day 3, Go Karting competition in the evening with dinner
- Frday 11th October – Core Laparoscopic Skills day 3 and departure.