Course Date: Wednesday 27th September 2017
09:30 – 17:00
Venue: ICENI Centre, Colchester Hospital
Note: FREE for Eastern Deanery Trainees, £100 for Others
This one day workshop provides exposure to the theoretical principles and practical techniques of contemporary stone management. It provides an excellent opportunity to understand the theory and principles behind stone management and see “as live” ureteroscopy and PCNL cases and quiz the experts behind the management of real life stone cases.
- How to setup a modern stone service?
- ESWL – How / When / Funding?
- Ureteroscopy: Technique, skills, accessories.
- PCNL – Supine, Prone, Miniaturisation, ECIRS
- Live Stone MDT: – Q&A
- “As live” Surgery
- Modern stone imaging
- Multi-disciplinary management