Course Booking Cancellation Policy
- Up to seven weeks in advance of a course, cancellation is possible for all delegate places on ICENI Centre courses – a refund of the course fee paid, less a 10% or £50 (whichever is greater) administrative fee, will be made at the ICENI Centre’s discretion.
- Within six weeks of the beginning of a course it is not possible to offer a full refund, due to the requirements of the NHS for study leave and our subsequent inability to refill a course place.
- For all courses where the booking fee includes overnight accommodation and/or course dinners, the ICENI Centre will only refund these charges if it is possible to cancel the accommodation or meal costs without penalty. An adjustment will be made to the refundable amount in relation to such charges.
- Under exceptional circumstances and at its own discretion, or if a course has a waiting list, the ICENI Centre will offer a refund (subject to the administrative fee above) if we successfully refill the course place on a course which is full.
- Alternatively a substitute can be named at any time prior to the course. There will be no surcharge payable for making a substitution.
- Delegates cancelling places on Advanced Trauma Life Support, Basic Surgical Skills and Core Laparoscopic Skills courses must return all course materials in their original condition to be eligible for a refund.
- While we make every effort to run courses as advertised, we reserve the right to change the programme and/or the faculty without prior notice and to cancel any courses without liability (in which case there will be a full refund of course fees to the delegate).
- The ICENI Centre will not be responsible for any consequential losses related to the cancellation of courses (e.g. travel and hotel accommodation) and we therefore recommend that delegates take appropriate travel insurance.