Gynae HiFi TM Course
(High Fidelity Fresh Tissue Simulation Model)
The ICENI Centre, in collaboration with Cooper Surgical
Date: Thursday 20th & Friday 21st June 2024
Course Fee: £750 (There is a discount available for East of England Deanery Trainees)
Course Lead: Mr. Barry Whitlow
Suitable for ST6 & ST7
This is a unique hybrid straight stick & robotic surgical VR simulator course.
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy and Morcellation
- Excision and repair of bladder/rectal/ureteric endometriosis
- Ally UPS set-up
- ERBE biclamp/Bisect set-up
- TLH for new RCOG SITM in gynaecological care
- Bladder/Ureteric Nodules
- Cystoscopy & Ureteric Catheter Placement for new RCOG SITM in endometriosis care
- Robotic Gynae Surgery
Delegate Quotes from 2022:
“The model was great. The supervision and help was friendly and non-judgmental.”
“Thank you so much for arranging this brilliant course and amazing team. Keep it up please. Thank you!”
The picture shows the GyneSIM Tissue Simulation Hysterectomy Model, courtesy of Malcom ‘Kip’ Mackenzie, Founder of GyneSIM.
Want to find out more about the Gynae HIFI TM Course? Why not take a look at our video.
Click on the link to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eUzTXD7xdw