All available vacancies will be posted on the Trust’s recruitment website HERE
We recommend you complete your IELTS or OET exam to avoid delays. The GMC will not accept applications for registration without a certificate.
We recommend you commence collating all certifications & evidence of professional clinical evidence required by GMC for registration as soon as possible. For required documentation see our Fellowships Advice & Information page
As a GMC Sponsor we offer a comprehensive International Fellowship Programme for doctors in surgical training.
What you can expect from an ICENI Centre International Fellowship:
- An annual appraisal with educational and clinical supervisors with help developing surgical skills, curriculum vitae building, abstracts, presentations and papers for journal submission.
- Regular & free access to the ICENI Centre Skills Lab and Simulation Suite with state-of-the-art augmented and virtual reality equipment in robotic surgery, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, endovascular, ophthalmology and endoscopy.
- A dedicated ICENI Centre International Fellowship Officer to provide personal support throughout your Fellowship, looking after your welfare both in and outside of work. Regular social events are arranged, creating a unique ICENI Centre International Fellowship community.
- An opportunity to represent The ICENI Centre and deliver presentations locally and internationally.
- An ICENI Centre e-log book to record your clinical portfolio signed off by your Educational/Clinical Supervisor.
- An ICENI Centre International Fellowship certificate.
For further opportunities within your chosen specialism please select a specialty below.