Select your specialty from the tabs below
We recommend you complete your IELTS or OET exam to avoid delays. The GMC will not accept applications for registration without a certificate.
We recommend you commence collating all certifications & evidence of professional clinical evidence required by GMC for registration as soon as possible. For required documentation see our Fellowships Advice & Information page
As a GMC Sponsor we offer a comprehensive International Fellowship Programme for doctors in surgical training.
What you can expect from an ICENI Centre International Fellowship:
- An annual appraisal with educational and clinical supervisors with help developing surgical skills, curriculum vitae building, abstracts, presentations and papers for journal submission.
- Regular & free access to the ICENI Centre Skills Lab and Simulation Suite with state-of-the-art augmented and virtual reality equipment in robotic surgery, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, endovascular, ophthalmology and endoscopy.
- A dedicated ICENI Centre International Fellowship Officer to provide personal support throughout your Fellowship, looking after your welfare both in and outside of work. Regular social events are arranged, creating a unique ICENI Centre International Fellowship community.
- An opportunity to represent The ICENI Centre and deliver presentations locally and internationally.
- An ICENI Centre e-log book to record your clinical portfolio signed off by your Educational/Clinical Supervisor.
- An ICENI Centre International Fellowship certificate.
For further opportunities within your chosen specialism please select a specialty below.