Basic Shoulder Arthroscopy Course
Dates: 6th January 2021
- £300 for both arthroscopy courses.
- Eastern Deanery Trainees special rate: £50 for both arthroscopy courses
The one day course will include shoulder arthroscopic techniques using a combination of lectures, practical workshops and live surgery demonstration. The course is designed for CT2, ST3 and 4 trainees.
- Portal placement, arthroscopic knot tying v knotless anchors, sub-acromial decompression and rotator cuff repair
- Live Link Surgery
- Individual tuition, with a maximum of 16 participants per course
- Practical work with Alex shoulder models, simulated cuff repairs & Bankart’s repair
This course has been accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England for 6 CPD Points
This course was quality assured by the Royal College of Surgeons,